Wednesday 17 April 2013

Things I've Been Loving on Instagram

Share it Please
I've decided to do a post on some of the Instagram photos i've been loving this week! It's a bit different from "my week in photos of instagram" posts that are in the blogsphere lately so I thought I would mix it up a little!



 1. americanapparelusa - American Apparel is a great one to follow as they are always posting behind the scenes photos and brand new in items! I love these leather circle skirts that they have recently released!
 2. rocknroseuk - My friends over at Rock N Rose have posted a photo of Millie Mackintosh wearing their beautiful jewellery.
 3. holliesayer - My friend picked up these gorgeous Zara dupes from Primark - I WANT!
 4. gh0stparties - Kate always looks flawless, i always get excited looking at what new products she has been using.
 5. robyntoria - One of my friends is so amazing at drawing, here is a snippet of her starting Megan Fox, previous celebrities she has illustrated have been Florence from Florence and the Machine and Cara Delevingne.
 6. orlakiely - is one of my favourite designers and one to definetly follow!
 7. milkbubbleteax - is one of my favourite blogs and becky is so lovely and takes the most mesmerising photography!
 8. nylonsg - such a gorgeous model and one of my favourite magazines.
 9. topshop - I don't need to explain this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow The Author

x