Tuesday 22 April 2014

Tigerprint Competition Winner

Share it Please
I have some really exciting news! I am the winner of the Tigerprint Black and White Competition! I am so overwhelmed I still cannot believe it! See my winning design below!

A division of the renowned gift company, Hallmark, Tigerprint is the sole supplier of over 5000 greetings products to M&S, making them the fourth biggest retailer of greeting cards in the UK. On their blog they run a monthly print competition that any creative person from across the globe can enter their designs into. The winner receives £200 and a possible placement in their Bradford studio. There is also a possibility that the winning design could be seen on products in Marks and Spencer. 

You can read more about the competition here and see my Winners Profile here! If you would like to enter their competitions check out their competition blog here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow The Author

x