Saturday 2 March 2013

Swimwear

Share it Please
I know this post may be a bit early as we are still having dark mornings and bitter nights and even snow(?!) however what the hell!

I think I was born in the wrong continent because the one item of clothing I cannot get enough of is swimwear. I absoulety can't get enough of bikinis, I have enough to last me a life time but not enough holidays to wear them on! But still I find the urge to purchase another one here and there!

Don't get me wrong, I love H&M and I would say that Zara is probably my all time favourite brand however year after year I still find TOPSHOP having the best range of swimwear on the highstreet.

Here are my three favourites at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow The Author

x