Saturday 9 February 2013

First Year on Textiles and Surface Design

Share it Please
I wanted to recap what I did in my first year of university.

My main aim for this blog is for myself to keep a visual diary.

My first module was called Visual Communication, a seven week project consiting of drawing sheets and practing my drawing techniques.



My second module was called Print and Embellished Surfaces, where we used our drawings from our first module and converted them into our own style of embroidery and print. During this project I had two designs chosen to be exhibited at the Indigo trade show in Paris.


My third module was Introductory Surface Design which included fashion fabrics and furnishing fabrics for interiors.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow The Author

x