Wednesday 20 February 2013

H&M

Share it Please
I work part time at my local H&M store and I love it! I think H&M is a great company to work for and has great career developments and discounts. I have also met many life long friends since working here.

H&M is ranked the second largest global clothing retailer in the world so it is a pretty impressive comopany! As well as being a good company to work for H&M also offers lots of great fashion pieces at competative and affordable prices!

Alot of things I see in H&M I see very similar stuff in Topshop and River Island etc for double or triple the price so it is worth checking H&M first.

At work I see the best pieces first hand so sometimes my bank balance hates my job!

Here's some recent H&M purchases.

1. Knit Jumper £24.99
2. Black Top £19.99
3. White Top £19.99
4. Jacket £34.99

I will warn you, you may see many more H&M purchases related posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow The Author

x