Friday 15 February 2013

Work Placement at Baxter Fawcett

Share it Please
I have recently completed a two week work placement at the fashion textile studio, Baxter Fawcett.

I had such a good time and learnt alot working alongside the designers including how the company works. I even had some of my designs printed and if they sell I will receive comission!

During my time I assisted the designers with drawing, heat pressing, setting up and helping on a trade show, running errands and many other jobs.

Here are a few of my photos from my time in London.

I also did a lot of tourist-y things including Portobello Market, Borough Market, The National History Museum, The National Portrait Gallery, Spitalfields Market, Columbia Road Flower Market and Brick Lane Market.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow The Author

x