Monday 18 February 2013

Happy Anniversairy!

Share it Please
I hope you all had a nice Valentine's day, I know some people love it and others hate it!

It was our anniversary at the end of January and this is a little something I made for my boyfriend, a photo album. He got me one for my birthday last year and it's kind of our tradition to fill one for every year we are together.

I bought this sketchbook from paperchase for £8.00. I also bought a heart stamp from their valentines range too to decorate the album.

I absolutely love photo corners, they are so simple and easy to use but look so lovely and vintage! So I attach all my photographs with corners, you can get them really cheap off Ebay!

I started the album off for him by including one of our first photos took together.


I also treated him to a Barbour shirt! (I am a keeper!)

I hope he likes the gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow The Author

x