Wednesday 13 February 2013

Second Year of Textiles and Surface Design

Share it Please
Back in September 2012 we started second year. Our first project was a live brief with a company called Trend Bible. The module was called Surface Design for Interiors and I really enjoyed this project even though I do prefer fashion. I completed the project with a first which I was so pleased about! I was very fortunate to be picked to have not one but two of my prints published in their latest published book. Unfortunately we could not post any images of our work for this project.

Our next project of second year was Surface Design for fashion, I chose the trend, Sublime Nature from the trend website WGSN, here are a few of my photographs from this project.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow The Author

x